Modern press-on nails. Our signature self-care treatment for a chiller you.
Made with high-quality materials, Chill Tips are comfortable and easy to use from start to finish. The included tools allow you to fully customize the tips to your nail, while the gentle, non-damaging glue secures everything in place for results that have the look and feel of a classic gel mani.
Chill Tips are salon-quality nail art that you can do in your chill home or on the go. There's no mess, no wait time, and no smudges, so you have more me-time.
The kit includes:
- 24 nails to find your perfect fit
- Dual-sided buffer and file
- Cuticle stick
- Gentle glue
Our take on the tie dye trend that feels current, yet classically far-out. This mesmerizing design feels reminiscent of your favorite tie-dyed hoodie or rainbow sherbet and is sure to leave a smile on your face and a peace sign in your hand.
How to Use
How to Use
Begin with bare, natural nails. Treat nails with buffer to increase wear time and press cuticles back to desired shape prior to working with Chill Tips press-on nails.
1. Select desired press-on nail for each finger, ensuring the shape and size align with natural nail. Use file, buffer, and cuticle stick to prep if necessary.
2. Apply a light layer of gentle glue to back of the Chill Tip.
3. Apply a generous amount of gentle nail glue to your natural nail (don’t worry it’s non-damaging!).
4. Wait 3 seconds for glue to activate.
5. Press and hold Chill Tip to natural nail for at least 30 seconds, ensuring equal pressure is applied to entire nail.
6. Perfect shape and feel using nail tools.
Apply enough glue to avoid air pockets for best results. Generous amounts of glue will firmly secure Chill Tip and extend wear time. Use cloth, cotton round, or nail brush to remove excess glue if needed.
For our Tips to be 100% reusable we recommend letting them fall off naturally. However, if you’re in a pinch and do not want to reuse your Tips follow the below:
1. Soak hands in warm water with soap to loosen the glue and soften the cuticle.
2. Prep your skin and nails with some kind of oil to loosen the glue from around the edges. Coconut Oil or Olive Oil work great!
3. Once you begin to feel the glue soften, use the little wooden tool provided to get leverage between the nail and the tip and pop the tip off.
4. Wash hands to clear nails of any leftover glue residue and decide which Chill Tips your applying next.
NAIL GLUE INGREDIENTS:
Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, BHA
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Your order will be shipped within 48 hours from when you place your order. With that being said, sometimes there are slight delays but we try our best to keep fulfillment within this timeframe. See FAQs for more info.
FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE FOR PERFECT FIT
24 nail shapes and sizes are included in each package to find your perfect fit.
FAST APPLICATION & REMOVAL
Using our medical-grade, gentle nail glue, easily apply your press ons for long-term wear.
REUSABLE & LONG-LASTING
Pop them on, pop them off. Nail glue can hold for up to 3 weeks depending on your application process. When you’re done, keep your tips for multiple uses!
ICONIC CHILLHOUSE DESIGNS
Best of all, each style features iconic designs from NYC’s mecca of nail art and self-care, Chillhouse!
- AAutumnReviewingChecked OutI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect press ons
These are my favorite brand by far. They come in several different sizes. They are easy to apply, they stay on at least 2 weeks and they have extra nails included if you lose one (I knocked one off while boogie boarding). Some other brands don't even cover my nail width wise, these are perfect! More styles please.
- LLexiReviewingChecked OutI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMy favorite press on...
My favorite press on nails I’ve ever bought! Strong glue, good size variation and I LOVE how the thumb nails are slightly shorter. I have yet to find that with any other brand and they end up being way too long for my thumbs! Big fan of the design too :)
- EEmilieVerified BuyerReviewingGroovy BabyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBeautiful and tough
I have tried three different brands of Press on nails and these are my favorite.
They stay on, don’t crack or chip, and look amazing!
I’m very rough with my hands! Stay at home mom and part time swim instructor and these actually stay on!
I will be buying more.
- KKirstenVerified BuyerReviewingLet It FlowI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agolovely
Super adorable! Everyone thinks I got a manicure but then I tell them to just get chill tips! :)
- CCourtneyReviewingDiscotecaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoIn love with these!...
In love with these! I’ve been trying some different press on brands and these are my fave! Nice and light on my fingers, they’ve lasted a week already. A few pop offs but they didn’t hurt and I was able to put right back on.
Apply your new press-ons in a few easy steps.
Prep your nails to apply the tips. Push cuticles back with the little wooden tool provided. Buff and smooth your nails with the file provided in the box.
Remove Tips from the box and choose which size work best for your hands and nails. Lay them out on the cardboard piece provided.
Moving from thumb to pinky, apply a small dot of glue to the base of the tip and the finger nail.
Press firmly for 30 seconds per nail focusing on the edges of nail, this insures that no moisture or bacteria get under the nail.
"I’ve had these on for over a week and they still look new. I think I’m hooked for life?"
"@chillhouse chill tips have survived: A full beach day, Soccer, Volleyball, 3 runs, The ocean"
"Chill Tips bring me SO MUCH JOY!! EXACTLY what I need right about now!!!"
"So very in love with the new @chillhouse Chill Tips. Easiest application ever"
"Kept Chill Tips on for 10 days without any issues and this is the healthiest my nails have ever looked after wearing artificial nails. A+++"
Subscribe to Our Chill Newsletter
Don't know about you, but our inboxes are crazy, stressful messes. Give them a little chill break from RL. Even better when the messages include chill content, contests and discounts.